Fernando Torres RUMORS & NEWS

  • Chelsea set to offload Fernando Torres PERMANENTLY with Schalke poised to bid

    The Express "According to German newspaper Bild, Roberto Di Matteo is keen on rekindling his working relationship with the 30-year-old, and will launch an offer in January. The Spanish international is currently on loan with Italian giants AC Milan, but has netted just a single goal in his first five..." October 22

  • Torres joined AC Milan after manager told him 'I will make you one of the best in the world again'

    Daily Mail "AC Milan manager Filippo Inzaghi promised Fernando Torres he’d make him the player he once was in a phone call made to the Spaniard before he signed for the Serie A club, according to reports in Italy. Torres joined Milan on a two-year loan from Chelsea last month in an attempt to resurrect his..." September 12

  • Chelsea race to complete Mattia Destro signing as Torres closes in on AC Milan move

    The Telegraph "Chelsea will attempt to thrash out the departure of £50 million flop Fernando Torres on Friday, but face a race against time to replace him with Roma forward Mattia Destro. The representatives of Torres are in England to speak with Chelsea officials about the terms of the Spaniard’s exit to AC..." August 29

  • Chelsea striker Fernando Torres AGREES two year AC Milan deal and could go on a FREE

    Daily Star "The Italian giants were thought to be lining up a loan move for the Spanish striker, however, reports this afternoon suggest they are now pursuing a permanent deal. Torres' former club Atletico Madrid are also thought to be keen on bringing the player back to the Spanish capital. Chelsea..." August 28

  • Milan confirm plan to sign Chelsea’s Fernando Torres and Marco van Ginkel

    The Guardian "Milan are hoping to sign the Chelsea pair Fernando Torres and Marco van Ginkel before the end of the summer transfer window. Milan want to bring Torres on a season-long loan following the departure of Mario Balotelli to Liverpool, while administrator Adriano Galliani has also confirmed an..." August 27

  • Chelsea’s Fernando Torres caught in tug of war between Monaco and Atletico Madrid

    Metro "Monaco are believed to have joined Atletico Madrid in the battle for Chelsea’s Fernando Torres. The Spanish international in thought to be a target for his former club after they sold Diego Costa to Chelsea last week, but with talks seemingly not progressing between the two parties, Monaco are..." July 23

  • Atletico Madrid struggle to raise cash to re-sign £20m Fernando Torres due to striker's wage demands

    Daily Mail "Atletico Madrid are struggling to finance a deal to bring Fernando Torres back to the club from Chelsea. The club's chief executive Miguel Angel Gil was in London at the weekend amid reports that he had offered £12.5million for the 30-year-old ex-Liverpool striker. However, Torres is..." July 21

  • Torres has no problem with Diego Costa signing for Chelsea

    Sky Sports "Chelsea striker Fernando Torres insists he would welcome the arrival of Spain team-mate Diego Costa at Stamford Bridge. Costa, 25, is set for a £32m transfer from Atletico Madrid, joining fellow Spaniard Cesc Fabregas in west London following his £30m move from Barcelona last week. The..." June 17

  • Fernando Torres set to leave Chelsea

    Give Me Sport "Chelsea striker Fernando Torres will leave Stamford Bridge this summer after the deal to bring Atletico Madrid forward Diego Costa to the west London outfit has been finalised. The Spain international’s teammate Demba Ba will also leave the club. This is according to the Daily Star, who believe..." June 04

  • Chelsea are very keen on Diego Costa and we want Fernando Torres, admits Atletico manager

    The Telegraph "Atlético Madrid manager Diego Simeone has confirmed Chelsea's interest in "rebel" striker Diego Costa, and says Fernando Torres "would love" to rejoin the Spanish club. Chelsea expect to make Spain striker Costa their major signing this summer and Simeone claims he will support Costa if he..." April 15

  • We're Inter Torres! Director of Italian giants admits interest in signing £50m Chelsea flop

    Daily Mail "Chelsea striker Fernando Torres is a target of Inter Milan, according to the Serie A club's general director Marco Fassone. Torres has been strongly linked with a move away from the Blues' outfit this summer despite having two years left on his contract with the London club. Inter are..." April 14

  • Torres has no Chelsea future - Ray Wilkins

    talkSport "Fernando Torres’ turbulent Chelsea career is as good as over, according to the Blues’ former assistant manager Ray Wilkins. The Spaniard came under heavy criticism from boss Jose Mourinho following last night’s 3-1 Champions League defeat to Paris Saint-Germain, despite only playing the last..." April 03

  • What a joke! Beaten Mourinho rages at defence and slams Torres

    Daily Mail "Jose Mourinho labelled Chelsea’s defending 'a joke' and then launched an extraordinary attack on Fernando Torres. Mourinho blew his top after Chelsea’s chaotic defending led to three goals that leave his side with a mountain to climb to avoid a Champions League quarter-final exit. The..." April 03

  • Chelsea Set To Loan Fernando Torres To Atletico Madrid In Exchange For Diego Costa

    Caught Off Side "Chelsea are set to propose a massive swap deal that would involve striker Fernando Torres heading back to Atletico Madrid on loan in exchange for Diego Costa, according to Tuttosport. The Blues are in the market for a world class striker this summer as the Spaniard and Samuel Eto’o have failed..." March 20

  • Inter chief at Chelsea for Euro tie as Italians up ante in bid to sign striker

    Daily Mail "Inter Milan's sporting director Piero Ausilio was at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday night to pursue his interest in Chelsea's Fernando Torres. Ausilio warned last week that Torres's wages might be too expensive for Inter but the Spain striker remains high on the list of targets for the Italian..." March 18

  • 'I wanted to be a goalkeeper', admits Torres but Chelsea striker has no regrets about £50m move

    Daily Mail "Fernando Torres has admitted he dreamed of becoming a goalkeeper as a youngster but was forced to quit by his mum - after knocking out his teeth making a save. The Spanish striker played in goal until he was 'seven or eight' as he followed in his older brother Ismy's footsteps. But after..." December 21

  • Monaco want Chelsea's Fernando Torres or Demba Ba in part-exchange for Radamel Falcao

    The Express "MONACO are ready to demand £80m from Chelsea for Colombian striker Radamel Falcao but would also accept Fernando Torres or Demba Ba in part-exchange. Reports in France that Chelsea's interest in Falcao has intensified in recent days with Roman Abramovich set to sit down for talks with Monaco..." December 06

  • Fernando Torres admits he needs to score more goals this season

    Sky Sports "Chelsea striker Fernando Torres admits he has to do more to justify his £50m price tag. The Spaniard currently on the sidelines with a knee injury concedes that he needs to score more goals but he is confident that he will deliver if he is given time. Torres scored 23 goals last season in..." October 11

  • Torres: They never talk about the good things... everyone over-reacts if I miss

    Daily Mail "Fernando Torres believes has not been treated fairly ever since he arrived at Chelsea for £50million. The Spaniard who only has 15 goals in 87 Premier League games believes the scrutiny he has come under for his performances has been unjust. Towards the end of last season his form picked up..." October 11

  • Chelsea's Torres facing four-match ban over 'gouging' attack on Jan Vertonghen

    Daily Mirror "Chelsea's fury over Fernando Torres' White Hart Lane red card is set to explode when they learn the striker is facing a FOUR match ban. Blues manager Jose Mourinho accused Tottenham's Jan Vertonghen of conning ref Mike Dean by staying down and implying he had been elbowed by Torres in an aerial..." September 29

  • Chelsea's Fernando Torres insists he is competition for Eto'o not his back-up

    Daily Mirror "Fernando Torres insists he is not behind Samuel Eto’o in the striker stakes at Chelsea. Torres is the only forward at the west London club to have found the net so far this season. He also started Tuesday’s Capital One Cup win at Swindon with Eto’o being rested for the big trip to Tottenham..." September 28

  • Mourinho says that Torres won’t produce “magic” next season

    Champions League "The Spanish international has struggled at times at Chelsea but following a good return last season Mourinho has hinted that Chelsea’s style might aim to help the striker increase his tally. “I don’t know if it’s confidence I feel the guy is highly motivated he works very hard.” Mourinho..." August 03

  • Valencia eye Chelsea's Fernando Torres

    ESPN FC "Fernando Torres could be heading back to La Liga with reports suggesting Valencia will attempt to replace Roberto Soldado with the Chelsea striker. Soldado is nearing a switch to Tottenham in a £26 million deal and with the role up front being vacated by the 28-year-old at the Mestalla Valencia..." July 31

  • 452d
    Steven Gerrard @SG8Official

    Torres to #LFC rumours have started again on twitter. Would you take him back for £15m? (Mo)

  • Mourinho discusses plan to solve Chelsea's Fernando Torres problem

    The Independent "Questions about Wayne Rooney’s name are strictly off-limits with Jose Mourinho at the moment, but when the Manchester United striker is mentioned yesterday, he can at least see the funny side of it. “Forbidden word!” he shouts, in mock horror at the offending reporter, “go to the wall and turn..." July 19

  • Mourinho warns John Terry and Fernando Torres: 'You are not untouchable'

    Daily Mirror "John Terry was last night warned he is no longer a Chelsea "untouchable", writes Martin Lipton in Kuala Lumpur Jose Mourinho intends to keep Terry as club skipper but told the centre-half he is “not safe” despite his key role in the club’s glory years. And as the Blues boss outlined the..." July 19

  • Barcelona set to move for Chelsea's Fernando Torres

    Sky Sports "La Liga champions Barcelona are getting ready to splash the cash on Fernando Torres, Graham Hunter told Sky Sports News. It was reported on Thursday in some newspapers that the Spanish giants were set to offer £17m to Chelsea - £33m less than the British record transfer fee that Liverpool..." June 25

Soccer Forum Top 5

  1. Official Match Day Thread VI
    Last post: alencp3
  2. Too many forums
    Last post: TrueFan420