Carmelo Anthony said he feels no more impairment from his right knee and is targeting Wednesday’s game at the Garden vs. Orlando for his much-balleyhooed return.

In his first comments since undergoing Thursday's procedure in New York, Anthony also confirmed The Post’s story Sunday that the knee drainage process revealed he has no cartilage damage that will require offseason surgery or a long-term issue. Anthony said the fluid that stayed in his knee for three weeks was likely due to a hamstring strain he had earlier this season.

Anthony did heavy shooting drills at the morning shootaround Monday at Energy Solutions Arena. He has missed five of the past seven games and Monday night will be the third straight the Knicks will go without him.

“It’s gone - night and day,’’ Anthony said of the stiffness. "I can feel the difference. Just being able to move laterally. Jump. Hopefully get to what I was doing."